- Comfort grade – Medium or Firm
- Premium natural fillings of horse hair, hempure and cashmere hair and wool
- Luxurious layers of wool, sumptuous Egyptian cotton and silk
- 3 rows of hand side stitching and a traditionally hand-tufted cover for added support and durability
- Made in the UK
- Rotate regularly – Rotate head to toe weekly for the first three months, then every month thereafter
- Zip & link available
- Online exclusive
- 5-year guarantee
Spink & Edgar Heritage Mattress
Our Spink and Edgar mattresses are not simply about getting to sleep, this is for all things that a bed should be; the home of solace for drowsy heads, a place for dreamers and for thinkers; a tranquil place to contemplate the day just gone and rejuvenate and repair for the next.
Each Spink & Edgar mattress is created around the unique Revolution® HD pocket spring – with an additional inner Joey spring designed to adjust to any individual. Initially soft, the double spring within a spring gets firmer when more pressure is applied, delivering extra support when and where you need it ensuring accurate support throughout the life of the mattress.
Alongside the 13,200 pocket springs, the Heritage mattress uses layers of premium natural fillings. To help keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night; this mattress encompasses layers of British wool, renowned for its ab ility to regulate temperature. Alongside wool, natural fillings of horse hair add durability and springiness whilst cashmere hair and wool bring softness and a touch of added luxury.