Slumberland Argento Backcare Extra Firm Divan Bed Set
Use our finance calculator
Interest free credit offer representative example
- 50% OFF
- Leadtime: Approx. 3 weeks
- Firmness rating: Extra Firm
- 5-year guarantee
- BSI – British Standard Kitemark™ accreditated
- Pocket-sprung double-sided seasonal mattress
- Total 1000 firm pocket springs for edge to edge support
- Individually encased pocket springs for independent support and comfort to ensure no roll together
- Traditionally hand tufted for extra durability
- Double sided – Flip seasonally and turn regularly to prolong mattress
- Side 1 – Layers of English Wool for warmth in Winter
- Side 2 – Layers of polyester for coolness in Summer
- Mattress height: 27.5cm
- Available in sizes: Single, Small Double, Double, King and Super King
- Made in Britain
- Headboard not included
With 1000 individually pocketed springs, the Slumberland Argento Backcare Extra Firm Divan Bed Set has premium balanced support to ensure you sleep well all year round. It’s seasonal – with one side layered with English Wool to keep you warm on chilly Winter evenings and the other side offering the coolness of quality synthetic fibres in Summer. What’s more, it’s tufted to keep the mattress taut, giving you support with that classic mattress feel and helping maintain the shape and longevity of the mattress.
With all these features and edge-to-edge border strengthening, you’ll be climbing out of your new mattress feeling refreshed and energised after a great night’s sleep.
The Slumberland Argento Backcare Extra Firm Divan bed set includes divan base and mattress, with style and colour to compliment all bedroom styles and a wide selection of storage options, for those who need to maximise your bedroom storage space.
Please note that the headboard featured is the Sandford Headboard, which is sold separately. You can view the Sandford headboard and our wide range of headboards, here.
Prefer something softer? Click here to view the Slumberland Argento Backcare Mattress in Firm.
Higher After Event price applies from 30th September 2021.