Sealy Toledo Support Mattress
- Sealy’s firmest orthopaedic ZD Support spring unit mattress
- Central zoning ‘power-pack’ for additional pressure relief
- 5-year guarantee
- Firmness rating: Firm
- iFibre dense layer encourages a firmer feel
- Tencel fibres regulates body temperature and keeps you cool and dry
- Hand-tufted finish for extra tautness
- Edge Guard for complete edge-to-edge support
- Featuring Purotex which cleans up allergens and reduces humidity, endorsed by Allergy UK
- Mattress height: 27cm
- Made in Britain
Boasting Sealy’s orthopaedic ZD Support spring unit, the unique offset spring design in the Toledo Support profiles the entire body, providing a firm sleeping surface that remains consistent across the entire mattress – ideal if you are above average stature, or just prefer a firmer mattress.
The additional iFibre layer proves a firm feel and central zoning ‘power-pack’ that gives additional support where you need it most. This, as well as, the hand-tufted finish gives the mattress extra tautness, ensuring the longevity and durability of your mattress.
What’s more, the Purotex formula helps keep allergens at bay, so you can get the restful sleep you deserve. Meanwhile, the Tencel fibres helps regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool and dry throughout the night.
If you prefer something firmer, the Toledo also comes in Extra Firm. Click here to view.
Higher After Event price applies from 30th October 2021.