Sealy Baltimore Firm Support Mattress
- Sealy’s firmest orthopaedic PostureTech CS Support spring unit mattress
- Central zoning power pack for additional pressure relief
- Firmness rating: Extra Firm
- iFibre dense layer encourages a firmer feel
- Tencel fibres regulates body temperature and keeps you cool and dry
- Free 5-year guarantee
- Made in Britain
Boasting Sealy’s PostureTech CS Support spring unit, the unique offset spring design in the Baltimore profiles the entire body, providing a firm sleeping surface that remains consistent across the entire mattress – ideal if you are above average stature, or just prefer a firmer mattress.
The additional iFibre layer proves a firm feel and central zoning ‘power-pack’ that gives additional support where you need it most. This, as well as, the hand-tufted finish gives the mattress extra tautness, ensuring the longevity and durability of your mattress.
What’s more, the Purotex formula helps keep allergens at bay, so you can get the restful sleep you deserve. Meanwhile, the Tencel fibres helps regulate your body temperature, keeping you cool and dry throughout the night.
If you prefer something slightly softer, the Baltimore also comes in a Firm. Click here to view.
Higher After Event applies from 30th April 2021.