- 2000 Pocked Sprung
- Supports spinal alignment
- Firm Support – suitable for those who sleep on their back to maintain support on the spine
- Hand Tufted – holds filling in place for consistent support
- Natural Fillings – including mohair, horsehair, lambswool and cashmere
- Dual Sided – can sleep on both sides
- Made in the UK
This stunning Bedmaster Jewel 2000 spring mattress consists of individually nested pocket springs ensuring a supportive sleep surface, maintaining spinal alignment.
The premium quality fillings made from mohair, horsehair, lambswool and cashmere displays a deluxe natural finish.
Luxuriously hand tufted to ensure that the natural fillings are kept securely, preventing the mattress from bulging or moving whilst sleeping.
This mattress is National Bed Federation Approved, recognised as the leading authority on beds and mattresses, proven to give you a high-quality night’s sleep.
Please note: Spring count refers to a 5ft Kingsize model.
Please note, unfortunately, we cannot deliver this item to the Channel Islands.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.
- Product Dimensions Single H 28cm x W 90cm x D 190cm, Small Double H 28cm x W 120cm x D 190cm, Double H 28cm x W 135cm x D 190cm, Kingsize H 28cm x W 150cm x D 200cm Super Kingsize H 28cm x W 180cm x D 200cm
- Guarantee 1 Year
- Brand Bedmaster
- Care Instructions Wipe clean with a soft cloth
- Composition Fabric
- Pack Contents 1 x Mattress
- Mattress Type Pocket Spring
- Mattress Depth 28cm
- Support Firm
- Sleeping Position Back sleepers
- Product Benefits Hypoallergenic, Made in the UK