- Open Coil
- Orthopaedic – helps rest your body
- Medium/Firm Support – recommended for front and back sleepers
- Eco-Polyester Layer – made from recycled polyester fibres
- Quilted Top – padded for extra comfort
- Quilted Boarder with Wire Frame – edge-to-edge support
- 2-Year Guarantee
- Handmade in the UK
Sleep well with our Everyday open coil orthopaedic mattress. This mattress is made with an open coil formed from network of interconnected springs to provide a continuous level of support and comfort. With orthopaedic properties creating a medium-firm support, this mattress is perfect for front & back sleepers and is designed to help rest the entire body and help maintain a natural alignment. Featuring an added eco-polyester layer that surrounds the springs for added comfort, this mattress is complete with a quilted top to keep the filling in place and a wire frame that provides edge-to-edge support, helping to prolong its life and your comfort.
This product is supplied by NBF Approved Members, who have been independently audited against a set of strict criteria and standards set by the National Bed Federation.
Need to throw out your old mattress first? View our information on mattress recycling and collections.
* For health and hygiene reasons, we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on Mattresses unless they are returned unused and in their original packaging. For more information please see our Easy Returns section.
- Product Dimensions Single: L 192cm x W 92cm
Small Double: L 192cm x W 122cm
Double: L 192cm x W 137cm
Kingsize: L 202cm x W 152cm
Super Kingsize: L 202cm x W 182cm
Mattress Depth: 20cm
- Guarantee 2 Years
- Brand Dunelm
- Care Instructions Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Composition Polyester, Metal
- Pack Contents 1 x Mattress
- Mattress Type Open Coil
- Mattress Depth 20cm
- Support Medium to Firm
- Sleeping Position Back sleepers, Front sleepers
- Product Benefits Hypoallergenic, Made From Recycled Materials, Made in the UK, Orthopaedic