Delightfully accommodating and fairly opulent, the Memflex Spring Memory Foam Orthopaedic Mattress contains both durable materials and rich fillings. Stunning by itself, the Memflex Spring Memory Foam Orthopaedic Mattress is finished with a luxurious double jersey fabric, which is both eye-catching and body-comforting.
Memflex Spring Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress from £144.99 (at Happy Beds)
- Finished with luxurious double jersey fabric
- Complete with 4cm of body contouring memory foam
- Crafted with sturdy network of open coil springs
- Strategically placed air vents improve mattress breathability
- Rod edge support grants additional stability
- Made with mobility easing hand-stitched handles
- Rated at a medium firmness level, making it both supportive and comfortable
- Measuring at 25cm, making it a comfortably thick choice for an array of bed frames
- Only requires rotating every six weeks to remain fresh
- Exemplary hand-crafted quality, made in the UK exclusively for Happy Beds
Consisting of a blend of cotton, wool and synthetic fibres, the double jersey fabric thats found within and atop the Memflex Spring Memory Foam Orthopaedic Mattress is incredibly soft and durable. Not just filled with wonderful materials but adorned with some too, the Memflex Spring Memory Foam Orthopaedic Mattress also features a thick layer of body contouring memory foam, making it an incredibly accommodating memory foam mattress.
My Amazon Picks