The Maestro Spring Memory Foam Tufted Mattress is a culmination of luxurious materials and an excellent design, making the most of being a classic spring mattress as well as a fantastic memory foam mattress. A modest yet magnificent choice for master or guest beds, the Maestro Spring Memory Foam Tufted Mattress offers an exemplary level of comfort for a great nights sleep.
Maestro Spring Memory Foam Tufted Mattress from £139.99 (at Happy Beds)
- Adorned with luxurious double jersey fabric
- Complete with a thick layer of body contouring memory foam
- Crafted with sturdy network of open coil springs
- Finished with durability enhancing hand-tufting
- Fillings and materials kept fresh with the use of several breathability enhancing air vents
- Easy to transport and move thanks to the hand-stitched handles
- Rated at a medium/soft firmness level, making it incredibly comfortable
- Measuring at 25cm, making it a comfortably thick choice for an array of bedframes
- Only requires rotating every six weeks to remain fresh
- Exclusively crafted by hand in the UK for Happy Beds
The Maestro Spring Memory Foam Tufted Mattress is adorned with a luxurious fabric known as double jersey fabric, which consists of a blend of cotton, wool and synthetic fibres. Just beneath this delightfully soft fabric is a thick layer of memory foam, which comfortably contours to the sleepers body throughout the night in such an excellent manner thats virtually exclusive to memory foam mattresses.
My Amazon Picks