Introducing the iGel Advance 2500 Pillow Top Mattress from iGel, featuring exclusive iGel Graphene technology.
The iGel Advance 2500 Pillow Top Mattress starts off with an impressive base of 2500 individually encased pocket springs across two layers, designed to reduce the side to side movement of the springs for premium support and additional comfort. Surrounding this is the AdvantEdge foam which works with the 2500 pocket springs to offer edge to edge support stopping you and your partner rolling together and disturbing one another. Both of these combined works together to enhance the support and shape of your mattress, prolonging its lifespan….
Today’s Mattresses Deal:
iGel Advance 2500 Pillow Top Mattress for £1,099.99 from Bensons for Beds
- iGel temperature-regulating mattress with Graphene technology
- Firmness Rating: Medium & Firm
- Free full 10-year guarantee
- Exclusive for Bensons for Beds
- 2500 dual layer pocket springs encased in foam for premium support
- 5cm of iGel Advance beaded gel for pressure relief, helping relieve aches and pains
- iGel Graphene technology provides 7 times better heat transfer
- FreshNow moisture wicking for an all-night fresher feel
- AdvantEdge – provides premium edge support
- Vivatex safe, soft and greener fillings & fabric
- Antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Contains second life textiles and 100% recycled PET
- Overall greener, safer, chemical free formula
- Easy care non-turn mattress, rotate occasionally
- Handles on all sides to aid rotation
- Quilted pillow top with attractive pattern design in 6 colourways
- Mattress height: 31cm
On top of this sits 5cm of iGel Advance beaded Graphene technology gel. Researched and developed exclusively for Bensons For Beds, iGel Graphene technology is unlike standard Memory and Gel foam Mattresses. It works seven times faster than our previous models by absorbing excess heat when you are too hot or releasing stored heat when you are too cold helping keep you comfortable all night long. Graphene is also chemical-free, meaning its much safer and better for the environment, too. You can see below how fast the temperature transfer is in comparison to standard memory foam.
Similar item at Amazon.co.uk