A sublime addition to the Fusion range, the Fusion Extra Plus combines the firm and comforting natural of reflex foam with the relaxing and supportive factors of memory foam. The ratios of each foam create a mattress that makes for a fantastic night’s sleep.
Fusion Extra Plus Memory and Reflex Foam Orthopaedic Mattress from £134.99 (at Happy Beds)
- Crafted with a 110mm thick reflex foam base and a luxurious 50mm of memory foam
- Able to fit into a wide variety of bedframes at a depth of 17cm
- Delightfully clad with a quilted swirl pattern padding on the highly convenient removable cover
- To maintain its fine quality, the mattress only needs to be rotated every six weeks
- Made to National Bed Federation standards, ensuring peerless British quality
Crafted with a sturdy base of 110mm of reflex foam and a wonderfully comforting 50mm of memory foam, the Fusion Extra Plus offers an incredible compromise between support back and joint problems with the orthopaedic features and utter cosiness.
My Amazon Picks