Comfortably priced and just plain comfortable, the Clifton Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Royale Mattress offers sleepers a mattress with undeniable elements of luxury. The Clifton Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Royale Mattress has been crafted with an array of exemplary level quality materials, making it both superbly cosy and sturdy. Thanks to this, the Clifton Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Royale Mattress truly is a budget friendly orthopaedic mattress.
Clifton Royale 1000 Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Mattress from £154.99 (at Happy Beds)
- Adorned with an incredibly soft and luxurious cotton fabric known as double jersey fabric
- Finished with a tight, hand tufted pattern that adds an extra element of durability to the mattress
- Amply filled with a health amount amounts of pocket springs, designed to be miniature and isolate restless movements
- Complete with breathability enhancing air vents
- Made with hand-stitched handles in order to make transportation simple
- Rated as medium on the firmness scale, which means its a great mattress for virtually any sleepers purposes
- Reliably accommodating, measuring up at 25cm
- Designed to be especially accommodating to those seeking orthopaedic assistance
- Easy to keep looking and feeling fantastic, only needing to be flipped and rotated once every six weeks
- Exemplary hand-crafted quality thats exclusively made for Happy Beds
Filled, topped and lined with a potent combination of fibres, such as wool and cotton, the Clifton Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Royale Mattress is made with a rich material known as double jersey fabric. Finishing the Clifton Pocket Sprung Orthopaedic Royale Mattress is a tight, hand tufted pattern, the likes of which adds an extra degree of durability to the mattress and sets it apart as an excellent choice of a tufted mattress.
My Amazon Picks