As the name suggests, the Anti-Bed Bug Mattress has been designed to help prevent invasive pests, thanks to its innovate and complex interior fillings. The Anti-Bed Bug Mattress is made with an incredible combination of latex foam, micro quilted panels and pocket springs, making it comfortable, sturdy and able to keep the likes of bed bugs at bay.
Anti-Bed Bug 1500 Pocket Sprung Memory, Latex and Reflex Foam Pillow Top Mattress from £289.99 (at Happy Beds)
- Made with a potent combination of latex and reflex foams for protection against bed bugs
- Enriched by satin pads and a soft pillow top to add unparalleled comfort
- Crafted with a wealth of individually nested pocket springs which absorb movement throughout the night – perfect for couples
- Rated at a medium firmness level, making it both comfortable and supportive
- Measuring at 33cm, making it great choice for larger beds
- Only requires rotating every six weeks to remain fresh
- Exemplary hand-crafted quality, made exclusively for Happy Beds
As well as featuring firm reflex foam, the latex foam found within the Anti-Bed Bug Mattress is a special kind of foam that offers an exemplary level of comfort as well as an almost unparalleled degree of breathability, thanks to the multiple air holes found throughout it. Along with these luxurious materials is a wealth of wonderful inclusions, such as rich satin pads, durable polyester and even a delightful pillow top.
My Amazon Picks