Classic Care Home Bed From £540.00 (Save £200)
- 4 part section mattress support, 2 motor adjustment, separates for transport
- Wooden head & foot-boards and full length integrated side rails with easy push buttons to drop down.
- Handset includes large buttons and locking facility to maintain position
- Removable mattress retainers at the head and foot sections for ultra flat mattress.
- Ergonomic adjustment of head and foot sections raising 85 degrees at the head and fully adjustable foot section.
- Additional positioning of foot section by ratchet telescopic fittingsby simple use of the remote control.
- Emergency lowering by quick action bolt mechanism
- Transport lock
- Dual motors for independent adjustment of the headrest and leg section, simple adjustment on handset.
- Reduced shear to help upper body control when profiling the back rest.
- Folds away easily for storage
Min Height from floor to top of frame (excluding mattress) 16 inches (40cm)
Max Height from floor to top of frame (excluding mattress) 40 inches (101cm)
- Maximum User Weight 140kg (22 Stone)
- Total Weight (4peice) 91.5kg
- Heaviest part 20.1kg
- Outer dimensions W/L 102cm x 212.5cm
- Max safe weight load 175kg
- Angle of head adjustment max 70 degrees
- Angle of foot adjustment max 20 degrees
The classic homecare bed is designed with comfort and safety in mind.
This exceptional product offers flexibility and reliability. The 4 part section metal mechanism gives support to the mattress and flexibility to the patient. This bed is the traditional profiling hi -low bed developed for the robustness of a care home and now comes with a 3yr warranty.
>> VIEW FULL DETAILS AT LAYBROOK